St. Anthony Lodging and Support Services (LSS) arranges reduced-price lodging for out-of-town family members or caregivers of intensive-care patients at St. Anthony Hospital.
LSS has an agreement with TownePlace Suites by Marriott (Denver West/Federal Center location), where several rooms are reserved. When family members must travel long distances and have no other source of lodging, they qualify to stay in these reduced-price rooms.
For information about room availability and to receive the best rates, please contact the LSS manager, Sister Natalie McDonough, or one of the Lodging Liaisons between the hours of 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Mountain Time. We can be reached by paging us using the following steps:
- Dial pager #: 720-521-5030.
- When you hear "enter numeric message" please enter your phone number including area code.
- Hang up and wait for a callback within five minutes.
Lodging Liaisons can also suggest other hotels nearby, if family or friends have needs or preferences not mentioned below.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott is a 100% non-smoking facility. St. Anthony Lodging Services feature:
- Studio suites with kitchenettes, which house 1-3 guests comfortably
- 2 bedroom suites with kitchenettes, which can sleep up to 6 guests
- Laundry facilities
- Grab & Go breakfast
- Wireless internet connection
- Limited shuttle service to and from the hospital with St. Anthony's Security Department
St. Anthony Lodging and Support Services depends on donations to St. Anthony Health Foundation for its continuing operation. We appreciate all donations to support this important program. Donate online