As a non-profit hospital, St. Anthony Hospital is dedicated to offering quality medical services to every patient entrusted to our care. Your gift to St. Anthony Health Foundation saves lives. It offers hope to those who feel hopeless, and health to those who are ill:
- The elderly woman suffering a heart attack, who is rushed into surgery at St. Anthony Hospital's Cath Lab.
- The tiniest premature baby, being transported by Flight For Life from her rural hometown, in respiratory distress.
- The critically injured skier, far away from home, whose frightened loved one is welcomed with lodging and support services.
- The patients in Vietnam, who have a better chance at life because of the emergency medical skills their Vietnamese doctors, who come to St. Anthony to train, are bringing home as a part of the Bach Mai Hospital Project.
- The sexual assault victim, who is gently and respectfully cared for by one of our SANE nurses.
- The 10-year-old boy, who got bicycle safety training and a bike helmet from the Injury Prevention nurse, and avoids a head injury when a motorist hits him on his bike.
- Your gift makes a big difference in all of these lives. ?
Perhaps someone close to you has needed St. Anthony Hospital. With your help, we will continue to save lives, for many years to come.