St. Anthony Health Foundation provides financial support to a wide array of St. Anthony programs and services that reach out into our community, bringing education, comfort, healing and life saving care to people in need. Because of St. Anthony’s outreach programs:
- Prehospital professionals throughout Colorado have up-to-date knowledge and skills.
- Critically injured patients receive immediate care and transport to trauma care facilities.
- Victims of sexual assault receive compassionate, expert care and evidence collection for prosecution.
- Out-of-town families of the most seriously ill and injured patients have a comfortable place to stay.
- Community members have opportunities for travel, educational and health programs, along with discounts and assistance in linking to beneficial resources.
- Families have the skills and tools to keep their children safe at home, at school, and at play.
- Expectant teens learn to be good moms, while they receive the best in prenatal care, in a program designed especially for them.
- First-time, low-income families have the care and teaching of a visiting RN, so their babies will grow up in a nurturing home environent.
- Underserved people receive preventive care, education and immunizations, to help keep them healthy.
Community Outreach Programs Include:
- Flight for Life Colorado
- Health Passport
- Integrative Healing
- Nurse-Family Partnership
- Pastoral Nurse Program
- Safety & Injury Prevention Programs
- Sexual Assualt Nurse Examiner Program
- Yaffe House